What type of information do you collect?
I receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us. I may use analytics and software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. I only collect your name, email, business name and message when you fill out a form and send it to me.
How do you collect information?
When you fill out a form on our website, as part of the process, I collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will only be used by me to contact you, and is NEVER sold.
Why do you collect such personal information?
I collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide my Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact my Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which I may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors’ personal information?
My website is hosted on WordPress. Your data is stored on the website server, and your information is emailed to my email inbox.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
I will contact you to follow up with a request only, or to possibly keep you informed. For these purposes I will only contact you via email, or phone if you leave a phone number.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you are invited to contact me at